Apply For Finance Internship Opportunity At BAT
BAT ZIMBABWE IS LOOKING FOR A FINANCE INTERN TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN HARARE
SENIORITY LEVEL Internship
SALARY RANGE competitive salary package
LOCATION Harare, Zimbabwe
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Assist in business functions in the areas of either Accounting and Finance (AP, AR, Commercial Finance and Corporate Finance)
- Monthly bank reconciliations and clearing of reconciling items on time and in line with Finance Procedures.
- Daily clearing of bank account transactions.
- Assist in supplier open items review ahead of the Payment run, execute blocking/unblocking for documents and submit to GBS every Monday for payments run on Tuesday.
- Submission of supplier invoices to GBS for processing.
- Assist in preparing accurate, meaningful reports on an ad hoc basis for management.
- Performing other relevant support activities as and when required.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Recent graduate with Accounting/Finance Degree or Professional Certification.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook).
- Eager to learn, dedicated, resourceful and able to work in fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, digital savvy, and a team player.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
BATSA is an equal opportunity employer who believes in the power of a truly diverse workforce. Preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups as we aim towards achievement of our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging strategy and Employment Equity plan.
Be vigilant – BAT will never ask a job candidate for money for any reason, including paying for visa, work permits or pre-employment checks. If someone invites you to apply for a BAT role and asks for payment for these types of activities, it is not a legitimate BAT job.
For information regarding our privacy practices and how we handle your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
To Apply Click HERE
- Friendship Bench Job Openings Closing 16 February
- Various Job Openings At Pick n Pay
- Multiple Job Vacancies At Bidvest International Logistics
- Career Vacancies At Absa Group
- Recruitment Of Trainee Fire Fighters (x70) At The Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
- A Local NGO Urgently Needs Enumerators & Drivers
- Sales and Marketing Internship Opportunity
- Job Opportunities At Zimpost