To provide effective support to the Branch
Duties And Responsibilities
• To provide effective support and to ensure the following key duties are performed efficiently and timeously:
• Processing RTGS transactions
• Facilitating internal transfers
• Account opening and signature scanning
• Suspense account reconciliations
• Remittance teller duties
Qualifications And Experience
• Qualifications and Work Experience
• 3 A’ Level Passes
• Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Studies/Economics/Marketing or any related field.
• No work experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
• Positive attitude.
• Attention to detail.
• Risk awareness.
• Task oriented
• Efficient time management.
• Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
• Confident and resilient.
Job Related Knowledge
• Knowledge of internal controls
• Computer literacy in spreadsheets, accounting
packages and implementation of finance packages
• Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office packages
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching all your academic certificates and National ID with the Heading: “Back-Office Clerk”.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 10 August 2022 at 1630hrs.