To assist the Civils department in carrying out all the related enginerring draughting duties and responsibilities as required.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Producing drawings for construction and information purposes in 2D and 3D as required by the Civils department.
• Liaising with Procurement on raw materials (BOQ & BULKLIST).
• Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
• Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations.
• Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
• Carrying out site visits for data collection, inspection of works being done and quality control.
Qualifications And Experience
• Minimum of ND in engineering drafting.
• At least 3 years experience in the field.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of Draughting software such as AutoCad or ArchiCAD.
• Ability to draw sketches before final drawing(s).
• Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
• Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
• A passion for doing high quality work and puts high attention to detail.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply to email: email@example.com
Please enclose detailed CV and certified copies of relevant documents.
N.B: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED.