We are looking for a vibrant and dynamic individual to fill the above position.
Reporting to the National Planning and Development Manager, the incumbent will be giving support in Irrigation development, designing and implementation.
Duties And Responsibilities
The incumbents’ key responsibilities shall include but not limited to: –
• Designing and implementing irrigation for existing and new development.
• Supervising irrigation infrastructure.
• Coordinating and updating the renewal of water permits for all estates.
• Overseeing effective talent and performance management of team, developing skills within teams through on-the-job training.
• Promoting and adhering to the company’s procedures, policies, and guidelines.
• Any other lawful duties as assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• Applicant must have a Bachelor`s Degree in Irrigation Engineering or related field.
• A Minimum of three years post qualification experience.
• Proficiency in engineering and design softwares.
• Field experience in irrigation installations and maintenance.
• Strong agriculture data analysis skills.
• Highly proficient in common computer packages (e.g. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel) relevant to the work.
• Working knowledge and understanding of agriculture policies, rules, and regulations.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative with minimal supervision.
• Paying attention to detail is an essential advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their Application Letters clearly indicating the position applied for together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of Certificates by not later than 04 August 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org