Kyle Preparatory School is a co-educational, multi-racial and Christian principled primary school located along Capota road in Masvingo City. Kyle Prep strives to have the highest possible standard as its objective, both in the classroom, on the sporting field and in other co-curricular activities. Kyle Preparatory is a member of Association of Trust Schools, and is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the position of Headmaster with effect from 1 January 2023.
Duties And Responsibilities
1.Provide professional leadership to the school
2.Maintain and improve standards and levels of learning and achievements in all factors of the school
3. Report directly to the Board of Governors
4. Implement policy as determined and in constitution with the Board of Governors
5. Overall responsibility for all the school staff
6. Work closely with the School Stakeholders, and ensure that all operational, financial and administrative functions are effectively carried out.
7. Maintain and develop performance management systems as applicable to the educational sector A very attractive package is on offer and will be disclosed to the successful candidate.
Qualifications And Experience
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES: 1. Have an extensive Senior Management experience and a good understanding of the ATS school system
2. Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all stakeholders and a willingness to be an integral part of a strong community-based school
3. An experienced and highly dedicated professional with excellent levels of integrity and honesty
4. Have strong leadership and effective management and administrative abilities; be committed to high standards for students and staff in line with the school’s vision and mission
5. Be able to use initiative effectively and be purpose driven
1 Have a relevant degree from a reputable University and a minimum of 3 years leadership experience in independent schools at senior management level. –
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Have a relevant degree from a reputable University and a minimum of 3 years leadership experience in independent schools at senior management level.
2. Experience in a primary co-educational school with excellent understanding of and proven experience in Academic, Educational, Sporting and Cultural disciplines
3. Sound comprehension of the Zimbabwe Primary School Curriculum.
4. High level computer literacy with a competent insight of financial management
5. Citizen or Permanent Resident of Zimbabwe
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to the Chairperson of The Board of Governors email@example.com not later than 20 August, 2022. The application itself should consist of a detailed CV with names and contact details of three referees and a covering letter outlining why the candidate believes he/she is ideally suited for the position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted