Applications are invited from highly competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions which have Arisen in the office of the Auditor-General
Responsible for developing and overseeing the configuration of the reliable operation of all computer systems and ensure uptime performance, resources and security of OAG Systems implemented according to OAG standards and guidelines
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Manage the optimum operation and stability of the OAG network system and server’s infrastructure.
2. Assess periodic system and data backup and follow-up on business continuity and disaster recovery for OAG IT assets.
3. Ensure the secure configuration of all IT related infrastructure and services activities within OAG IT infrastructure
1. Ensure maintenance of an up to date systems configuration of the network and server environment.
2. Document and secure all data centre applications within the OAG IT Infrastructure,
3. Manage and evaluate the quarterly performance reviews of the data centres and WAN/LAN
4. Coordinate with contractors in maintenance, enhancement, incidents and projects.
5. Manage the IT infrastructure security, including physical access a to IT infrastructure, remote access, and network security lie servers, data backups and ensure the secure return or disposal of IT equipment containing data.
Upper Support System
1. Develop a user support system relating to computer aided audit tools, server and network resources and computer applications and hardware.
2. Oversee safe custody of ICT infrastructure and handle ICT related incidents as escalated.
3. Carry out quarterly feasibility studies/investigation analysis are write reports on the design, operation, test and commission electronic equipment and systems.
1. Provide support to IT staff and develop skills required to maintain and develop the IT Systems and applications appropriate to the business operation and
2. Assist in management and collaborations with staff members for meeting OAG standards concerning the acceptable quality of goods and what actions to take.
Security of Data, Network Access and Backup Systems
1. Supervise the back up of data, network access and data-security at OAG.
2. Maintain the integrity of OAG’s technical systems and electronic information.
3. Conduct risk assessments and devise the appropriate mitigation measures.
1. Provide supervisory leadership to the department and lead in the implementation of the performance management and Human Resources practices of the OAG.
Annual Work plans Budgeting and Reporting
1. Develop and review the annual work plans and annual Budgets for the department
Qualifications And Experience
Bachelor ‘s Degree in IT, Computer Science and any related disciplines
Professional Qualification in Information Security such as CIMS
7 years experience
Ability to design architecture and maintain systems
Business planning and implementation
Good analysis and research skills
Interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply
If you qualify and interested please submit your application with a detailed curriculum vitae not later than 29 July 2022 to 48 Burroughs House ,Corner George Silundika and Simon Muzenda street 4th street or email email@example.com