Thank you for using Vanodazvinhu.org. By using our website, you agree to the following terms of service:
- Use of the Website: The content and services provided on Vanodazvinhu.org are for informational purposes only. You may not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Intellectual Property: All content on the website, including text, images, and logos, is the property of Vanodazvinhu.org and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content from the website without the express written permission of Vanodazvinhu.org.
- Donations: If you make a donation to Vanodazvinhu.org, you agree that the donation is non-refundable. We may use the donation for any purpose that we deem appropriate.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Vanodazvinhu.org provides the website and its content on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant that the website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free from viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability: Vanodazvinhu.org shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of the website or its content.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vanodazvinhu.org and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from your use of the website.
- Termination: Vanodazvinhu.org may terminate your access to the website at any time for any reason.
- Changes to the Terms of Service: Vanodazvinhu.org may update these terms of service from time to time. Any changes will be posted on the website. Your continued use of the website after the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms of service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: February 15, 2023.