Build Your Dream Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd is a fast-growing organisation in the Motor Industry, specializing in Electrical Vehicle sales, servicing and repairs and is seeking to employ the services of a Workshop Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Ensuring that clients’ vehicles are repaired or serviced up to the client’s specifications.
2. Ensuring quick turnaround of clients’ vehicles in the workshop.
3. Ensure workshop duties are conducted in a safe manner.
4. Ensuring that the workshop is adequately resourced with tools.
5. Ensure ordering of quality workshop spare parts in time and in right quantities.
6. Compiling of periodic reports.
7. Supervision and performance appraisals of workshop staff.
8. Bringing new workshop business to the company
Qualifications And Experience
1. At least a Diploma in Motor Mechanics or any related field.
2. A journeyman class 1 qualification.
3. Apprenticeship training is an added advantage.
4. At least 3 years working experience as a workshop manager or supervisor.
5. Knowledge of electrical vehicle repairs and servicing is a distinct advantage.
6. Clean class 4 drivers licence.
7. Strong work planning and problem solving skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 July 2022