A leading manufacturing organisation is looking for a suitable incumbent to fill in the above position that has arisen in the Finance Department of the organisation.
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
– Custodian of Company assets including stock.
– Responsible for ensuring that there is full compliance to procedures, policies and statutory regulations.
– Producing appropriate management accounts.
– Risk assessment and risk management.
– Attending to internal and external audits.
– Attending to all taxation issues.
– Enforcing controls, whether financial or operational.
– Budgeting and budgetary controls; forecasting and reviews.
– Preparation of financial statements in accordance to Accounting Standards, interpreting for management and giving financial advice.
– Costing processes for the products
– Trade terms with customers and suppliers.
– Management of creditors, turnover, terms and supply agreements.
– Management of Cashflow and appropriate allocation of resources
– Management of the accounting software in consultation with the ICT Officer and the service providers.
– Periodic stock taking.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and experience
– B.com in Accounting with a reputable institution.
– Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
– At least 3 years’ experience in a FMCG environment.
– Extensive knowledge of Pastel.
How To Apply
Interested candidates to submit their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae to: email@example.com by not later than Friday 21 January 2022.