To provide administration services at the site for all HIV/SRHR programs and screening of clients who come for
different type of services offered by the organisation.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Explains all services offered by the organisation to enable the client to make proper decision on the required service and time taken.
• Screens clients; registering generation of client CIR’s.
• Completes and Provides clients with reviews card for future reviews.
• Maintains orderly client flow making sure that clients waiting time is minimum.
• Provides customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
• Ensures that all waiting areas have adequate IEC materials, sitting chairs, refreshments, and entertainment.
• Receives all incoming and outgoing mail and sending to the designated offices timeously.
• Arranges and updates the pigeon-hole cabinet on a regular basis.
• Maintains an up-to-date filing system for electronic and hard copy data; client CIR’s, reports and minutes.
• Compiles of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual statistics and reports.
• Disbursing, reconciling, and replenishing petty cash every month.
• Responsible for all routine driving responsibilities at the Site
• Checks the vehicle before driving staff to and from scheduled outreach activities.
• Keeps the vehicles clean and makes daily checks.
• Keeps the vehicle serviced at the required service intervals.
• Inspects vehicle faults and report the same to the Nurse in Charge.
• Observes cultural norms from different areas during mobilisation and outreach.
• Establishes and maintain good working relationship with DACs, Traditional Leaders, ZRP etc.
• Coaching new program staff on the site reception functioning, screening, registering of new clients, filing, scheduling clients review dates.
Qualifications And Experience
• 5 ”O” levels including English and Mathematics.
• Receptionist/Secretarial diploma
• Clean Drivers Licence (Minimum classes 4 and 5)
• 2 years working experience
• Knowledge of office management skills
• Ability to work with Computers
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Hardworking and able to Communicate at all levels
• Drive, initiative, and Integrity
How To Apply
In return, PSH offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSH is an equal
opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression,
race, religion, national origin, or disability.
All interested candidates are encouraged to follow the following steps when applying:
Step 1: Complete the Application for the position you wish to apply for under view more information about the job.
Step 2: Send your updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org