Are you a skilled communicator, detail oriented, analytical and have good negotiation skills? If you tick these boxes and the ones below, we would like to hear from you!
Duties And Responsibilities
• Main Purpose: To provide financial reporting and financial management services for the organisation in line with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the organisation’s Standard Operating Procedures.
• Financial Business Planning: To consolidate operational and financial plans for the Finance department and consolidate plans for presentation to the General Manager.
• Budgeting & Financial Control: To prepare the divisional budget timetable and manage budget processes at each stage.
• Divisional Financial Performance: Business case analysis – carry out risk analysis and review all divisional business cases to ensure they are in line with organisational objectives.
• Financial Assurance: To compute management fees, review monthly accounts reconciliations and define supplier performance metrics and monitor and evaluate suppliers in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Divisional & Statutory Reporting: To prepare annual reports and review and evaluate the asset register.
• Management of Department: To develop the necessary plan/s to ensure the Finance department meets its agreed goals and objectives, meet staff on a pre-agreed basis, identify and agree performance areas, key objectives/tasks and action plans and evaluate staff performance strengths and deficiencies and arrange necessary action.
• Financial Acumen: To apply a broad understanding of Financial Management principles including Treasury and Working Capital Management and other quantitative information to ensure decisions are fiscally responsible and based on the procurement budget.
• Analytical Skills: To visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems and concepts and make decisions that make sense based on all available information.
Qualifications And Experience
• Bachelor of Accounting Degree or equivalent.
• Professional Accounting qualification – CIMA/CA/ACCA.
• Experience in Finance: 6 – 8 Years
• 4 years’ experience in Finance at supervisory level, Health Finance an added advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Detail-oriented with ability to plan and organise in the medium to long-term
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills – ability to negotiate, interact and achieve targets
• Proficient in MS Office
How To Apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 21 January 2022. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.