Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following posts within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) – an equal opportunity employer.
Manager Contact Centre & Client Education – Level 7 (1 Post)
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to: Head Corporate Affairs
• Responsible for to day running of the Contact Centre through effective and timeous handling of clients’ queries, complaints and requirements through:
• Contact Centre Management, interdepartmental communications, Human Resource Management
• Risk Management
• Manages the Contact Centre operations through effective planning and implementation of robust strategies to increase usage Of the channel to support business growth
• Develops, implements and reviews Contact Centre Operational Policies, Service Standards and Procedures.
• Recommends the deployment of appropriate software to improve operational efficiencies
• Develops a framework for the management, analysis, tracking and resolution of queries to optimize client experience.
• Rolls out digital marketing campaigns across all online platforms and measure response rates
• Manages all Group social media pages (Linkedln, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.) and the Group’s centralised switchboard system
• Defines, designs, documents and constantly reviews all customer related business processes for the Contact Centre.
• Implements customer relationship and loyalty programs for clients who use the Contact Centre and Mobile App
• In liaison with other departments, designs procedures to identify recurrent sources of clients’ complaints and take remedial actions to avoid recurrence
• Resolves and manages grievances, interpersonal conflicts and relations within the contact centre.
• Takes appropriate measures on indiscipline and poor performance
• Sets and monitors performance targets of the Agents against set targets and appraise staff from time to time
• Identifies training needs for contact centre agents and recommends training programmes and recommends appropriate training for agents to keep abreast with technological developments
• Oversees staffing issues, including an efficient shift work framework.
• Develops and implements effective risk management systems within the Contact Centre Operations.
• Communicates with clients on planned maintenance works or any other network disruptions.
• Provide appropriate analytics, metrics and reports to inform decision making and marketing efforts
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by 11 February 2022. All applications ,should be emailed to ZimraRecruitment@zimra.co.zw clearly stating the position applied for, and addressed to :
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street/Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to