A well-established safety footwear & garment manufacturing company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the vacancy of “SALES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT”
Duties And Responsibilities
Key deliverables for the position shall include the following.
• Process sale orders, quotations that reach the company by telephone, letter, e-mail, or website.
• Provide support for Sales Account Managers when they are away from the office.
• Maintain records of sales and compare them with targets to help sales managers and representatives monitor the team’s progress.
• Check orders and invoices for accuracy.
• Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
• Update sales and customer records
• Generate monthly sales reports.
• Counter sales
Qualifications And Experience
Sales Administrative Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
• Minimum of a Diploma in Sales/Marketing or any related field.
• At least 3 years post qualification working experience in Sales and Marketing Field.
• Previous work experience in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) industry will be a distinct advantage.
• Innovative and well versed with Digital Marketing.
• Proficient with CRM software and Microsoft Office
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Able to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.
How To Apply
Applications including a detailed CV and copies of certificates must be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: 28 January 2022.