Customer and stakeholder management across all Subsidiaries and Business Units, to manage extraction of
value in identified segments and opportunities.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Supporting initiatives to maximise the extraction of client value by identifying new opportunities within client Ecosystems and providing up-to-date relevant market and client information to guide focused business development across BancABC Zimbabwe.
• Maximizing the value extracted from every client relationship established by the Bank through the uptake of the entire product spectrum, especially where the Bank has committed its balance sheet.
• Identifying opportunities around key clients’ Ecosystem (employees, customers, suppliers, distributors and competition) with the objective of building stronger partnerships with the key clients through strengthening their Ecosystem. This process results in the creation of hunting lists for the coverage team.
• Providing management with up to date and relevant information and analysis of the performance of the targeted Ecosystem portfolios (financial, product, customer) for decision making.
• Ensuring that the opportunity pipeline and deals originated are executed within the expected timeframes.
• Managing and driving the client Ecosystem planning model across all subsidiaries and business units.
• Ensuring Corporate, Business Banking, Retail, Treasury, Asset Management, BancEasy, Stockbrokers’ clients are segmented properly and fully aligned to the approved Client Segmentation Policy.
• Manage pricing for clients based on an assessment of their risk profile versus potential value to the bank (value subtraction versus value addition); look for ancillary incomes to accommodate for low returns to justify retaining non-profitable or risky clients.
Delivering quality, concise and comprehensive industry pitch books for coverage teams to use in their sales activities.
• In consultation with the CIB Head, develop a training curriculum to equip the coverage team to structure better solutions for clients.
• Address training needs for management and staff where required.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Work Experience
• Relevant Business / Finance degree
• MBA/MSc,CFA /Banking Certificate or Studying towards a post Graduate
qualification in Information Systems.
• 5+ years’ experience either in multiple roles across a bank, or in a
central role (e.g., CIB)
Skills and Competencies:
• Working knowledge across business units e.g CIB, Business Banking and Retail Banking
• Solid market understanding to be able to identify and progress opportunities
• Sound product and portfolio management knowledge
• Business development and origination skills
• Relevant governance, risk and compliance knowledge
• Sound financial acumen
• Relevant risk and compliance knowledge
• Experience of working across Africa (an added
Job Related Knowledge
• Expertise in the analysis, designing, coding, testing and implementation of programs, systems and/or environments from specifications.
• Knowledge of the full MS Office suite
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to email@example.com attaching all your certified academic certificates and National ID with the Heading: “ Ecosystem Banking Manager”
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 28 January 2022 09:00hrs.