The job holder is responsible for the overall procurement operations on a daily basis by procuring high quality and cost-efficient supplies for the business.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Ensuring compliance to set procurement regulations, policies and legislation.
• Formulating, implementing and monitoring of the business’s purchasing policies and procedures.
• Managing supplier relationships.
• Procurement of high quality and cost – efficient requirements for the business.
• Facilitation tender processes.
• Collaborating with staff, vendors and technical experts in preparing specifications for quotations, tenders, proposals and supply agreements in a clear and concise manner
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree/ Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Purchasing and Supply or equivalent.
• Proficient in ERP systems such as Sage Pastel.
• 3 years in a similar role.
Clean Class 4 driver’s licence.
• Mining and/ or quarry industry experience an added advantage.
• Knowledge of safety, health and environmental systems required.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications clearly stating position applied for, including detailed CV with three (3) referees and copies of certified academic and professional qualifications to: email@example.com