The Deposit Protection Corporation (DPC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for the following positions : Senior Procurement Officer
Duties And Responsibilities
Qualifications And Experience
Suitable candidates should have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
• Master’s degree a distinct advantage.
• Certificate of Proficiency with Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act a requirement.
• Professional qualification such as Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) diploma or equivalent a must.
• Must be a member of a reputable Procurement body or institute.
• High level of computer literacy.
• Analytical skills with special attention to detail a requirement for the role.
• High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
• A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in the procurement function preferably in a Public Enterprise.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs specifying the role in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Friday 28 January 2022.