We are looking for vibrant and dynamic individuals to fill the above positions.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the incumbents will be responsible for providing complete and appropriate solutions for every client to boost the organisation’s top line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Duties And Responsibilities
The incumbents’ key responsibilities shall include but not limited to: –
• Achievement of objectives and agreed regional weekly, monthly and annual sales targets.
• Promotion and selling of the organisation’s entire range of products and services to clients.
• Creation and execution of a strategic sales plan that expands regional customer base and extends global reach.
• Meeting with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
• Tracking, analysing and communicating key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
• Identifying knowledge gaps within the team and developing a plan to fulfil them.
• Attending to queries from customers.
• Negotiation, execution and management of account agreements and contracts.
• Market segmentation and defining target customers.
• Interpretation of product specifications.
• Identification of new sales opportunities and opening of new accounts.
• Trade market activation and promotions.
• Merchandising management.
• Development and implementation of sales growth, marketing campaigns and distribution strategies.
• Gathering market intelligence and making recommendations to Commercial Team.
• Proactively analyzing the competitor presence and activities and ensuring actions are taken for sales leads to be closed
• Frequent visits to customers and ensuring they are well serviced.
• Perform audit of accounts and correction of compliance issues.
• Responsible for behaving according to the organization’s culture, values and being a good ambassador for the organization’s products and services.
Qualifications And Experience
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• Diploma/Degree in Sales/Marketing.
• An Agricultural related qualification will be an added advantage.
• At least five (3) years or more proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their Application Letters clearly indicating the position applied for together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of Certificates by not later than 01 February 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org