Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Registered General Nurse/Midwife that has arisen at Nectacare Private Limited in Zvishavane.
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Medical Doctor, the main responsibilities for the Job are: –
• Providing midwifery care services
• Rendering health care services effectively and efficiently,
• Examining and monitoring pregnant women.
• Caring for and assisting women in labour.
• Ensuring the mother is taught the proper method of breastfeeding.
• Administering injections, drugs, infusions, and transfusions as ordered by Medical Doctor, with accurate recording.
• Accounting for supplied stocks at the end of each shift.
Qualifications And Experience
• Diploma in General Nursing
• Diploma in Midwifery
• Counselling certificate or diploma will be an added advantage.
• Valid Practicing Certificate from the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
• 3 years post qualification experience in nursing with midwifery experience and/or intensive care nursing exposure.
• Good communication skills
• Good customer care skills
• Excellent supervisory skills
• The ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision in emergency situations.
• Commitment to handling private and confidential information with a high degree of professionalism.
How To Apply
All interested qualified and experienced candidates with the above-mentioned requisites must email their current CVs, certified copies of educational and professional qualifications, stating the current and expected remuneration details to email@example.com on or before Wednesday 2 February 2022